SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment Code Jam
SAP Cloud Platform is SAP’s strategic Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for SAP customers and partners to build, integrate and extend SAP’s business solutions and services. ABAP in SAP Cloud Platform is SAP’s new Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for ABAP. Since many years, ABAP has been the foundation for SAP’s on-premise solutions. With ABAP in SAP Cloud Platform, ABAP developers can make use of their existing ABAP know-how to develop and run ABAP applications in the Cloud.
This CodeJam will give you an overview and a demo about the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment and the ABAP RESTful Programming Model.
The ABAP RESTful Programming Model is the way of creating, extending and customising ABAP-based applications. You will see how to develop a simple transactional application and explain new concepts such behavior definition, behavior implementation and service binding.
The day will an include:
- SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment in a nutshell
- Modern ABAP Language
- Advanced Data Modelling and Access
- ABAP RESTful Programming Model
- Getting Started
- Create your SAP Cloud Platform Trial Account
- SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit
- Create Your Developer User
- Start Developing on SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
- ABAP RESTful programming model for SAP Fiori
- Add Transactional Behavior to Your Core Data Services
- Use ABAP Git to Transform Your Custom Code
Please note this is a hands on day and you will need to bring your own laptop with you.
If you are a non member and would like to attend this event please follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sap-codejam-maidenhead-registration-64265735545. Please note that this is subject to UKISUG approval who will contact you to discuss your booking. (Conditions apply)
Event has expired