Please follow this link to view directions to the event.
Dave Green from SAP will present to the group The value of upgrading to ERP 6.0 for Project Systems. With ERP 6.0 (previously known as ECC6) a wealth of new functionality is available for Project Systems users. This functionality has been furthered with "Enhancement Pack 3" now on general release and the forthcoming "Enhancement Pack 4" will add even more functionality - much of this is coming directly for the requirements of existing Project Systems users. The session will focus on what is now available and the roadmap for future ERP 6.0 enhancement packs. New functionality includes:
- Progress Analysis Workbench for Earned Value
- Forecast Workbench
- Intermediate saving of projects
- New options for handling project materials
- Service Enablement (SOA) of Project Systems
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss ERP 6.0 at our Q&A Session.
Russell Taylor from Roke Manor Research will then present An Introduction to Roke. This session will cover some of Roke's technologies and products and will include a short video. Russell will also deliver the presentation Project Management with SAP at Roke. Providing you with an insight into how a Roke Project Manager uses SAP? What are the shortfalls of SAP PS for a Project Manager?
There will also be a Roke Technology Showcase which will give you the opportunity to view some of the ground-breaking recent developments invented at Roke, and to see the manor and grounds.
Our SIG Chair, Rachel Morris will give an update of the latest programme information and details regarding the SAP UK & Ireland User Group Conference in November.
A Customer Case study from Primavera for joint working with SAP PS (& PM) with regards to the following companies;
- United Utilities
They will also provide a systems overview of;
- Interfacing with other systems - SAP specifically
- Project and Portfolio Management - P6
- Project Resource planning / optimisation
- Contracts / Contractor Management
- Project Reporting and analytics
- Financial & investment portfolio (Business Case) management / budget activity planning - Prosight
- Pro-active / predictive project risk management - Pertmaster.
Event has expired