Attend this event to revolutionise your SAP EWM AND WM, understand the SAP Model Company, your accelerator to becoming an intelligence enterprise.
Collective lessons learnt and key customer success factors from over a decade of digital supply chain - Lewis Marston, Rocket
Drawing on real customer projects across SAP TM, EWM, WM and IBP over the past 10 years across the consumer products, manufacturing and logistics service providers sectors, we are looking forward to sharing customer success stories, overall project aims and outcomes and what individual customers did to achieve their desired outcomes. The topic of conversation will be highly relevant to any other customers looking to pursue future or planned digital supply chain projects or bring more value to existing projects.
From customers spanning winners of the SAP Quality Away Gold Larger Enterprise category, to the winner of the Gold Award for Innovation from SAP Quality Awards for UKI we will explore how these customers gained the return in value and investment from their SAP DSC project’s and provide an opportunity to ask questions and learn key project success factors from a customer’s perspective.
During this session you will learn how;
- A leading fashion premium brand retailer gained value from SAP going through a transformation from system of record to delivering value to business.
- Hear how SMP EWM & Comprehensive visualisation and simulation solutions improved throughput for a leading Drinks Logistics business who provide specialised on-trade and off-trade drinks logistics services to customers across the UK. Learn how they won the SAP Quality award and the business benefits this delivered to the business.
- Learn how a leading consumer goods retailer gained longevity of their SAP solution over a decade.
- Discover how the worlds largest Dairy reduced annual operation cost by £1 million, transportation costs reduced by 15% and tractability of goods improved by 1000x. Winning the gold award for innovation from SAP Quality awards for UKI.
Lewis will also deliver a session on Mobilising SAP Mobile & Operational Workforces, “A productive workforce is able to act instantly”
This session we will help you to:
- Categorise your mobile and operational use cases into 5 commonly occurring scenarios.
- Make you aware of key SAP mobile and web technologies.
- Provide recommendations and best practices for each use case / scenario.
- Help you make an informed start to your SAP UI (mobile and web) strategy.
- Avoid the pitfalls and unnecessary costs of mobile application platforms by demonstrating where they are not required and where they can add value.
The New SAP Model Company - Accelerator of the Intelligent Enterprise - Michael Schmidt, SAP.
In this session SAP will present one of the most important accelerators in an S/4HANA engagement, the SAP Model Company. The presenter will outline the concept, describe the strategy behind the offerings and go into the details of the portfolio. Finally, collaboration with partners will be discussed.
Richard Symes will deliver Key Takeaways from a trip to Walldorf to meet with the SAP Developers.
Event has expired