Benefits from attending this SIG are:
- The ability to gain knowledge and expertise through networking and collaboration with other industry peers to address similar business and technical challenges in the adaptation, migration and productivity for S4/HANA
- The ability to gain first hand insight into customer journeys and experiences adapting, migrating and implementing S4/HANA on premises or on cloud
- Understand the S4/HANA roadmap evolution and possible opportunities through first hand information from SAP and SAP partners and customers
Why SAP Automation is crucial when adopting SAP S/4HANA - James Barter & David Iees, Basis Technologies
Enterprises simply can't afford business distribution. Transitioning to S/4HANA is a daunting initiative for any organisation, but when you are one of the largest SAP users in the world it can also be extremely complex.
Join this session to learn how one of the world's largest Consumer Packaged Goods companies is using cutting-edge technology to support the transition from their legacy ECC environment to S/4HANA, as well as preparing for a move to DevOps and continuous delivery.
Learn how automation enables SAP users to address one of the most significant technical challenges in S/4 migration: automating the management, alignments and sychronisation of changes between ECC and S.4 so that the business continues to operation without interruption.
Mark Longdon from SAP will be updating you on the below:
- Market situation
- Brief highlights of new 1909 release
- Brief overview of conversion process and tools
- New versions of the new 2.0 S4HANA readiness check and nee Next Generation BSR
- Open Q&A
Event has expired