Natasha Robinson from SAP will present the below sessions:
- SAP Legislation update: An update on the recent legal changes that have been delivered by SAP
- Q&A with SAP: There will be an opportunity to pre- submit questions for a Q&A with Natasha. Please ensure that any questions you have are sent to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 9th October
An ECP implementation lead from a European Financial Services company will present how they moved to Employee Central Payroll and take of the below.
‘Hear learning and reflections from a European based financial services company move to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll, providing a platform for the organisationals drive for ongoing continuous improvement and Payroll Operational Excellence’
In 2018, this European financial services company made the decision to deploy SuccessFactors globally across the group. At the same time new payroll legislation meant they also had to replace their legacy solution. In January 2019 their new payroll system was up and running on Employee Central Payroll (ECP) and managed by NGA.
They will share best practice and the return on investment for their ECP payroll modernization project implemented, which gave them:
- Control over their payroll process ensuring their workforce was paid accurately and on time
- Compliance with regulations
- Flexibility to easily manage increased headcount
- While having the opportunity to simplify and harmonize payroll processes so they aligned with their parent company.
Val Metcalfe will be presenting 'Have you seen this' - A session calling out any news/topics/upcoming things you might want to think about around that effect your payroll.
Event has expired