We are still working on the agenda for this event. Regular agenda items include the following:
- Legislation update -This will be delivered by SAP. They will give us heads up on forthcoming legislation as well as the solutions they will be delivering to administer the changes. This will be supported by SIG members providing feedback on pilot testing or even their own proposed solutions.
- Presentations by third party vendors and SAP partners on complementary solutions to support the core SAP product. Again this is supported with SIG customers own experiences of the solution.
- Sharing best practice. We encourage SIG members to do short presentations on anything that may be of interest to those in attendance.
- Recently these have included how to get more from payroll simulation logs, GDPR and how it impacts HR and payroll, how to develop custom payroll functions for payroll schemas.
- SAP Q&A - An opportunity for you to pre submit questions to the SAP payroll team.
- Open forum - You can also submit questions in advance or on the day to be discussed by all. This is a great way to take away ideas and solutions that will improve procedures within your organisation.
- Plenty of time for networking and collaboration. Mix with your peers and share your experiences.
Could you host this SIG for us?
Hosting provides many benefits to you and your organisation and we will help get everything you need organised. In return for hosting you will receive one free conference pass to UKISUG Connect 2019.
It is also really important to us that we include customer experiences at our events, if you are interested in speaking at this event please contact email@example.com