WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT?
#1 DISCOVER pragmatic approaches for managing your SAP data toward S/4HANA. Including de-risking the move to S/4HANA, reducing TCO on premise and in the cloud plus how to manage both structured and unstructured data. A guest speaker will describe their own company’s SAP data management journey.
#2 UNDERSTAND SAP’s roadmap and vision for how data drives new business opportunity. An SAP expert will cover approaches to govern and combine SAP and non-SAP data for new business insights whether that data is across multiple cloud providers, on premise or hybrid. Hear from one company on their approach to data innovation.
Robert Pickering, Senior Director, Database & Data Management from SAP will present An introduction to SAP Data and Document Management.
Nick Parkin from Proceed Group will present The Roadmap to a successful strategy for Structured and Unstructured SAP data:
- SAP ILM & IQ
- SAP DMS
- NLS v Dynamic Tiering for SAP BW
- What is SAP Data Aging and when should it be applied and why?
- On-Premise or Cloud? Where should it be held
- Why RightSize in readiness for SAP HANA - Customer Success Stories
Neil White from Kingfisher Plc will present a Customer Success Story. Hear how implementing SAP ILM in HEC reduced TCO. Where they were and where they are now.
Owen Pettiford from BackOffice Associates will present Data Migration to SAP HANA Best Practices Brown & Green Field.
Mark Johnson from Proceed Group will present Decommissioning ECC Legacy Systems post HANA.
Anthony Hough from OpenText will present OpenText xECM in conjunction with SAP ILM:
- Archive Server
- Document Access
- Add-ons: VIM, Successfactors, Hybris
Ahmet Engin Tekin from SAP will deliver an SAP Roadmap and Vision for Data Management and James Blackburn, AgilityWorks, will present SAP Customer Data Innovation Story.
At the end of the day All the experts who made this SIG possible will be on hand to answer any questions that you have regarding your own data management issues and how to overcome them.
This event will appeal to:
- IT Directors
- Head of Applications/SAP/ERP
- ERP/SAP Development Managers
- SAP/HANA Project Managers
- SAP /HANA Managers
- All who are involved in reducing TCO of their SAP data Landscape, preparing for and getting the best of their SAP Information in the Digital age.
Event has expired