Explore how NGA HR successfully completed their digital HR journey beginning 2018, moving from SAP On Premise to the cloud.
Our own digital HR success story: the launch of OneHR Shared Services, in more than 35 countries, unifying and improving the employee experience and engagement for all 5.300 NGA employees worldwide with SAP SuccessFactors.
NGA’s Chief People Officer, Michael Rogers and HR Transformation Programme Manager, Martin Brockett, reveal how NGA HR increased productivity, reduced the cost of HR processes through a combination of forming the OneHR Shared Services and utilising the digital HR capabilities of SAP SuccessFactors. Also improving employee engagement through continuous performance management.
Join Michael and Martin on November 27th. By attending this webinar, you’ll gain insights into:
- NGA’s journey – why NGA HR needed to change
- The NGA as-was and who/where NGA HR is today
- Threats and drivers for change
- Why digital HR is the core enabler to improve the employee experience
- The benefits of OneHR, to NGA HR and the employees
- Best practices, tips and tricks and lessons learnt
You can view the recording here: https://www.ngahr.com/hr-libraries/webinar_onehr
Event has expired