Intelligent enterprises have a unique affinity for differentiating themselves with new capabilities, skills, and technology. Mark your calendars for the virtual SAP Enterprise Support event on March 20, 2019 and explore how SAP is empowering companies to adopt the vision of the intelligent enterprise with outcome-targeted services and proactive support offerings.
The virtual event offers a unique platform for SAP Enterprise Support customers worldwide to listen SAP experts in numerous languages and across time zones. Supported languages are: English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese. You can join just individual sessions or participate the whole day.
Participation is free of charge for all SAP Enterprise Support customers. You can also invite your colleagues – there is no limitation of seats per customer.
Please keep in mind, to be able to register, you will need to have signed up with the SAP Learning Hub of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy. Access is available to SAP Enterprise Support customers, as part of their SAP Enterprise Support (ES) maintenance contract or SAP Enterprise Support, cloud editions.
- See the agendas for the Global Virtual SAP Enterprise Support day in EMEA, Americas, and APJ regions
- Registration is open
Headlights during the day will include:
- Enabling the Intelligent Enterprise and Driving Business Outcomes with the help of SAP Enterprise Support
- Experience the future of Support with Next-Generation Support for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Intelligent Enterprise Transformation with SAP S/4HANA at the Core Powered by SAP Enterprise Support
- Securing the buy-in of your business stakeholders with SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder report, line of business edition
- Driving your transition to the digital economy – New innovative functionalities of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SPS 08
- SAP Cloud ALM – new tailored Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for customers of SAP cloud solutions
Event has expired