Join us for a full-day of hands-on training on SAP Screen Personas. No previous experience of Personas is necessary.
This event will be led by Sylvia Barnard and Krists Magons from SAP. It will include full hands-on access to an SAP system with Personas installed, using exercises to lead you through all the major features of the product.
The day will include:
- Introduction to SAP User Experience Strategy
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- What is SAP Screen Personas, how does it fit in the SAP landscape, and how to use it – with first hands-on exercises
- Simplification and transformation of a SAP GUI transaction into a Fiori app with lots of hands-on exercise Continuing simplification exercises.
- Creating a SAP Screen Personas tile for a Fiori Launchpad – hands-on exercise
- Running the app that you have just built on your own mobile device – hands-on exercise
- Tips and tricks from the mouths of the experts
You will need to provide your own laptop and mobile device (tablet and/or phone) to take part in the hands-on exercises, which make up the majority of the day. A mobile device alone is not enough.
**Please note this event is chargeable at £25+VAT per person**
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.