Join us for a full-day of hands-on training on SAP Screen Personas. No previous experience of Personas is necessary.
This event will be led by Sylvia Barnard and Krists Magons from SAP. It will include full hands-on access to an SAP system with Personas installed, using exercises to lead you through all the major features of the product.
The day will include:
- Introduction to SAP User Experience Strategy
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- What is SAP Screen Personas, how does it fit in the SAP landscape, and how to use it – with first hands-on exercises
- Simplification and transformation of a SAP GUI transaction into a Fiori app with lots of hands-on exercise Continuing simplification exercises.
- Creating a SAP Screen Personas tile for a Fiori Launchpad – hands-on exercise
- Running the app that you have just built on your own mobile device – hands-on exercise
- Tips and tricks from the mouths of the experts
You will need to provide your own laptop and mobile device (tablet and/or phone) to take part in the hands-on exercises, which make up the majority of the day. A mobile device alone is not enough.
**Please note this event is chargeable at £25+VAT per person**
CPD Certified Event
Event has expired