Jason Ward of SAP will present BI Road Map and BO Reporting Tools. The new SAP Business Objects roadmap presentation will be followed by a demonstration of the enterprise query and analysis tool. During this session Business Objects will present details on Business objects XI 3 and the benefits it can bring to your SAP deployment. With the Enterprise Query, Reporting and Analysis package from SAP and Business Objects, you can deliver valuable information throughout your organisation in an intuitive web based front end. This package helps your employees navigate critical paths through your business data by enabling secure access to SAP and non-SAP information, regardless of version.
Nicola Carlaw of SAP will discuss the Customer Satisfaction Council, covering the following:
- Purpose of the customer satisfaction council, structure and what has been undertaken to date.
- Overview of initiatives being undertaken to address customer dissatisfaction.
- Procedure / forum for customers to highlight areas of concern / dissatisfaction or make suggestions to SAP.
- Up-coming initiatives or what to expect look out for over the coming months.
Liam Ryan of SAP will presentanIntroduction to the Key Elements of Enterprise Support, discussing;
- End-to-End Solution Operations
- Run SAP
- Mission-critical Support
- SAP Global Support Backbone
Craig Dale of the SAP UK & Ireland User Group will delliver a Conference Update, detailing the latest programme information and details on the SAP User Group Conference in November.
Paul Ford and Matt Ryan of Glanbia will deliver From Tactical Reporting to Business Performance - Strategy and Challenges. Highlighting the challenges faced by Glanbia in moving the business from tactical reporting to more effective, decision supporting, reporting and discuss our strategy for the next two to three years.
Please bring your problems and questions for discussions with the group at our Open Forum Session.
Event has expired