Join Sovos take a deep look at the key compliance considerations when it comes to global compliant invoice e-archiving.
Most enterprises already have one or several solutions for storing electronic data and documents. Such applications include excellent features, however, when storing electronic invoices and similar legal critical documents, such solutions may not offer the level of legal requirement monitoring, specific regulatory compliance features and documentation that is needed for multi-country legal archiving.
Your ERP or CMS is not your Compliant Archive - where are your actual invoices stored?
- Did you know that EU invoices, for example, must normally be stored in the EU?
- Where is the evidence of your actual transaction?
These are the questions you need to be asking to determine if you have a compliant archiving solution.
Topics to be discussed:
- Identify the complex hidden issues of global e-archiving requirements and their impact to your organisation
- How to develop a global compliant invoice e-archive in 60+ countries
- The benefits of a global holistic approach to invoice e-archiving
Speaker Name - Filippa Jörnstedt – Regulatory Counsel at Sovos