The SAP Business One Special Interest Group (SIG) provides specific help, guidance and training for end users of SAP’s ‘Business One’ software. The benefits of the SIG are:
- Training - Learn and Develop Your SB1 Skills
- Problem Solving - Get Answers and Solutions
- Networking - Feel part of the SB1 community
- Pressure Group - Provides an Independent Voice
- Get ‘directly’ involved with the User Group
Your second business one event this year will be focused on Boyum Training within SAP Business One and will include hands on training, which will enable you to walk away from the day with immediate knowledge to implement back at the office.
The day will include training on:
- Boyum Pack
- Quick and easy
- Function buttons
- Item placement tool
- Validation system
- Print & Delivery
Apart from the fantastic training you will also have the opportunity to network with other Business One users and experts during the course of the day, allowing you to extend your learning experience beyond the hands on training. Make the most of your SAP Business One investment by making invaluable connections as well as educating yourself and your colleagues.
- Remember to bring along your own laptop & power charger
- Please Note: Wi-Fi or a tethered internet connection will be provided
NOT A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
YOU CAN ATTEND THIS EVENT FOR ONLY £199 +VAT
Follow this link to book your place.
Why not become a member?
For just £300.00 +VAT you will receive access to a dedicated Business One Special Interest Group focused on all things Business One. In addition to then attending this Boyum training day free of charge, you will have access to all of our Business One user group services/events. This includes SIGS, webinars and the SAP influencing programme.
Event has expired