Robotic process automation (RPA) is one of the fastest growing technologies, and there’s a reason for it. Businesses can now optimise how they work by moving boring, repetitive tasks to robots, increasing employee satisfaction, scalability and productivity while ultimately delivering better customer experiences.
With 45% of leading companies in Europe, the US and Japan having already implemented some form of RPA already, the question is not whether businesses will join the RPA revolution, but rather when.
Join this session to discover exactly what RPA is and how it could be applied to your job function or area of business. Here’s what we will cover:
- What is RPA and what’s the difference with BPM?
- Deconstructing RPA: How RPA actually works
- Using UiPath’s leading RPA technology to automate SAP processes
- Building the business case for RPA: how RPA can help you to improve business outcomes
- How to apply RPA to your line of business – covering HR, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Plant Maintenance, and Master Data in SAP
- Helping you to validate your potential use cases
At the end of the session, we will bring your own use cases to life by seeing how they could be automated using RPA. In preparation for this, please start thinking of potential areas where automation could be applied.
Name: Nick Champion
Job Title: Partner & Lead Consultant
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-champion/
Name: Luigi Grossi
Job Title: Innovation Lead
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigigrossi/
Not A member of UKISUG? You can still attend this webinar by following this link.
Event has expired