SAP Cloud Platform has over 12,000 customers globally and is the business platform to extend, integrate and build solutions.
As this technology plays an ever increasing role in SAP’s intelligent enterprise story, join us to discover the key steps to getting started on the platform. We will have SMEs to cover onboarding, testing and getting started – see the agenda attached.
This is perfect for those about to procure the SAP Cloud Platform, or those who have done so but not yet begun on their journey.
Sessions on the day will include:
Should I be on Subscription or the Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement? Joshua Kneen , SAP
- Overview of both models
- Subscription; how do I forecast my spend and services to ensure I have what I need
- CPEA; how do I calculate the credits I need and allocate to the projects that consume them?
- CPEA; tracking spend and managing overages
Robbie Watson, SAP will give us on overview on Onboarding, what should I consider?
- Provisioning notification
- Establishing technical and team governance
- Fundamental services, eg SSO
- Discovery Centre
Bettina Mussgnug , SAP will present a Hands on with a Discovery Center Mission. Pre requisite is an active trial account.
The SAP Discovery Center is a place where you can realise your implementation by running missions based on specific use cases & best practices from SAP as well as from SAP partners. From here, you can immediately get started in a project centric way. Here is where collaboration happens and you will be coached and guided from the pilot phase all the way to production and go live.
- Put your hands on SAP Discovery Center and learn more about it
- Find missions for multiple different use cases
- Start a mission, get all details you need and go step-by-step through the mission board to realize a specific use case with SAP Cloud Platform
We are finalising a customer session and more details will be available soon.
Event has expired