Attend this event to better understand what it takes for your SAP implementations and solution adoptions to be truly successful.
- An opening keynote from Stuart Browne about what it means to be successful with SAP
- Using Agile with SAP - Ian Carroll of Solutioneers explains how Agile can benefit SAP programmes
- A presentation by Resulting client Pilkingtons NSG on how they are setting up for success on their current global S/4HANA migration
- A keynote speech from Warrington Wolves linking preparation for sporting success with business and IT project success
- A presentation from Dr Derek Prior about the tools that can help you achieve SAP Success
- A facilitated panel discussion in which members of the audience will be able to ask questions to the panel about how to be more successful with SAP
- Ray Barratt from SAP will present Perception vs Reality of S/4HANAThis interactive discussion will cover:• The mindset for S4• S4 Business Case opportunity areas• S4 Move program
- A facilitated Live Research Event with Nick Coburn entitled “Owning your S/4 Future" - How to build a strong internal capability
This research will cover areas such as:
- Bringing SAP capabilities in-house
- Creating and retaining internal skills
- Managing vendors and outsourced service providers - Improving alignment between the business and IT
- Driving continuous improvement through SAP (instead of just Run and Support)
Please Note as Resulting IT are hosting this event for us, if you register for the event your company name, first name and surname will be shared with Resulting IT for registration purposes.