We currently have 3 SIG meetings held through the year (2 covering Audit Control and Security and 1 dedicated to Licensing). The SIG format is generally a combination of presentations, demonstrations, ask-the-expert and best-practice sessions.
By attending the ACS SIG you will be able to:
- Develop a network of likeminded security and control professionals;
- Have an insight into practical advice on how to structure SAP security;
- Be aware of third party products that can help you secure and maintain SAP;
- Be aware of relevant best practice guidance on how to secure SAP;
- Influence SAP
- Have an insight into new features proposed by SAP in respect of Auditing, security and control.
We are currently working on the agenda for this event.