Hear SAP's Roadmap: SAP Enterprise Threat Detection & SAP UI Logging/Masking.
In this double roadmap session, we will explore the current and planned features of deployment of SAP Enterprise Threat Detection on premise and through SAP Cloud Platform and the current and planned features of deployment SAP UI Logging/Masking.
The day will also include:
- Immersive Experience: an overall study on the current cybercrime climate presented into the SAP 360 degrees IX room, looking at the main issues company are having in securing their business in the digital age as well as exploring what SAP suggests when it comes to cyber risk mitigation.
- Cyber Security Open Forum: Open forum for customers to discuss their biggest challenges with cybersecurity, brainstorm solutions, share experiences and get different point of views on one of the hottest topics in the digital world right now.
Tom Venables from Turnkey Consulting will present Planning your security & GRC change strategy for SAP S/4 HANA.
Learn how to overcome the key security challenges when implementing SAP S/4 HANA - whether it’s a greenfield or brownfield implementation - and why it may not be as straight-forward as you may have been led to believe. If your organisation is making the move to SAP S/4 HANA, it will be making a sizable investment to ensure the transition goes as smoothly as possible. In SAP’s last major upgrade cycle, customers made the move to SAP ECC. But many were hit later with the very significant and often needless costs of remediation, because security and compliance were not a focus from the start. Despite the inherent simplicity of SAP S/4 HANA, the transformation process will be anything but and the costs of remediation potentially even greater this time around.
This workshop is designed for SAP practitioners involved in the implementation of, or migration to SAP S/4 HANA, and want to ensure all bases are covered when it comes to security, risk and compliance. It will provide guidance for all transformation scenarios – including greenfield, brownfield, cloud and hybrid - while exploring all the key security considerations of each approach.
The session will cover:
- The key security and compliance differences between SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
- Architectural considerations that will impact SAP Security
- How to avoid the common pitfalls
- Implementation and migration best practices