Saddleback’s Omnichannel Journey
Saddleback’s Head of eCommerce, Andrew Griffiths, will give a run-down of the journey taken over the last nine years. In this time he’s been involved in all areas of establishing a B2B site and multiple Shopify sites with all the highs and lows involved.
Sana Commerce will present Evolving customer demands and the importance of real-time information to your sales channel - real life accounts of business performance improvements through the adoption of fully integrated e-commerce.
Your ERP system ensures every department always has access to the data they need to make smart decisions.
Integrated e-commerce allows you to make those smart decisions with your online sales channel too, and better serve the demands of your customers.
Your SAP Business One ERP system ensures every department always has access to the data they need to make smart decisions.
Integrated e-commerce allows you to make those smart decisions with your online sales channel too. Attend this session to learn more about:
- What your customers really want
- Fully integrated e-commerce: How it works to improve business performance
- The importance of real-time information availability
- How you and your clients can benefit from SAP integrated e-commerce
Graham O’Rourke from Aphix Software will be speaking about Integrated Mobile Apps for SAP B1
Viewing information and placing orders if you are online or offline is possible for field sales reps and customers with Aphix integrated mobile apps. Plus take part in the ‘Swag Bag Challenge!’
- Aphix provides a digital platform for integrated e-commerce and Mobile Apps for SAP Business One. Their session will focus on how to use Mobile Apps (online & offline) for real-time ordering into SAP B1.
- All attendees will be able to download a special UKISUG branded App and be able to interact as part of the session, looking at how you can use Mobile Apps for real-time ordering, viewing product catalogues and placing orders
- Attendees will use the Mobile App to place orders directly into Business One and see it happening in real-time on the big screen.
- Aphix will discuss the business benefits of being able to interact with your SAP Business One system via mobile devices and work in both online and offline modes.
The event will include an open discussion with the experts, providing you the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the days topics.