Analytics from SAP: The way forward
The 2020 marketplace for analytics is changing faster than ever with fundamental changes to both business expectations, and in parallel big technology shifts. Hear how SAP is approaching this changing world and therefore the impacts to our analytics strategy and go-to-market.
Sometimes it’s the strongest among us that need the most help hear Chris Gunter, G3G's CEO deliver the following keynote:
ERP needed a game changing, leading edge solution to tackle the challenges of conservation in the wild, so they turned to SAP.
The plan - Create a mobilised solution that puts “eyes in the sky” instead of “more boots on the ground”. Drones now monitor elephant and rhino herds in certain sensitive Southern African conservation areas. Drone data is combined with GPS data from animal collars, transmitted to the Cloud, then using SAP HANA Reporting in real time to deliver key information to rangers via a new mobile app. With SAP’s Leonardo framework, data is harvested from IoT devices, further strengthening ERP’s protective capabilities.
Powered by determination and SAP, ERP is now changing peoples’ lives in poor rural areas, and saving more wild elephants and rhinos.
Through the use of SAP HANA Cloud Platform and Business Intelligence, the ERP (Elephants, Rhinos and People) Airforce has been able to build a novel solution in a non-traditional SAP market segment, changing the way conservationists protect and monitor endangered wildlife.
In addition to the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities at our symposium including sixteen different breakout sessions in our breakout programme:
- Intelligent Technologies: Dean Farrow, SAP
- ECC to SDI to HANA to Analytics: Rob Moore, Edwards
- SAP Leonardo IoT to build Smarter Labs: Gaurish Dessai, Croda
- Power enterprise agility with SAP on Google Cloud:Pete Humble, Google Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud Planning: James Rothwell, AgilityWorks and BP
- Data Visualisation using SAC: Gary Beardsley, Rinedata
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting on ByD in AC: Simon Bell, Opal Wave
- Predictive Planning (new capability coming in April): Dean Farrow, SAP
- Dashboards at Shoosmiths: Shane Scott & Dawn Ingle, Shoosmiths
- BOBJ 4.3: Eric Fenollosa, SAP
- SAC Innovations – what’s coming in 2020: Jonathan Freeland & Dean Farrow, SAP
- The Power of Data-Driven Decisions: Graeme Clelland, Cargill & Lars Driessen, Every Angle
- Data Warehouse Cloud: Demystified: David Allison, Capgemini
- A closer look at SAP Data Warehouse: Asad Mahmood, itelligence
- Digital Transformation and the Road to SAP HANA: Maggie Smith, Cisco
A list of partners who are exhibiting at this event are:
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.