Please Note bookings are closed! To register last minute please email [email protected]
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, our Analytics Symposium will take place as an all new online event! Join us from the comfort of your home and still benefit from excellent online networking opportunities and an extensive programme.
Timo Elliott will be delivering the opening keynote: Analytics Augmented: Where are we on overcoming BI’s biggest and oldest barriers?
Sometimes it’s the strongest among us that need the most help hear Rob Patrick & Stacey White from G3G deliver the following keynote:
ERP needed a game changing, leading edge solution to tackle the challenges of conservation in the wild, so they turned to SAP.
The plan - Create a mobilised solution that puts “eyes in the sky” instead of “more boots on the ground”. Drones now monitor elephant and rhino herds in certain sensitive Southern African conservation areas. Drone data is combined with GPS data from animal collars, transmitted to the Cloud, then using SAP HANA Reporting in real time to deliver key information to rangers via a new mobile app. With SAP’s Leonardo framework, data is harvested from IoT devices, further strengthening ERP’s protective capabilities.
Powered by determination and SAP, ERP is now changing peoples’ lives in poor rural areas, and saving more wild elephants and rhinos.
Through the use of SAP HANA Cloud Platform and Business Intelligence, the ERP (Elephants, Rhinos and People) Airforce has been able to build a novel solution in a non-traditional SAP market segment, changing the way conservationists protect and monitor endangered wildlife.
In addition to the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities during the event including up to twelve different breakout sessions in our breakout programme:
- ECC to SDI to HANA to Analytics: Rob Moore, Edwards
- SAP Leonardo IoT to build Smarter Labs: Gaurish Dessai, Croda
- Innovate and Visualize with SAP Analytics Cloud: Gary Beardsley, Clarivos
- SAC templated dashboards with pre-configured connections to ByD, Business One and other ERP suites: Simon Bell, Opal Wave
- Dashboards at Shoosmiths: Dawn Ingle, Shoosmiths
- Enhanced planning Capabilities using SAC Custom widgets: Philip Jong & Emiliyan Tanev, Decision Inc
- The Power of Data-Driven Decisions: Graeme Clelland, Cargill & Alex Kelderman, Every Angle by Magnitude.
- A closer look at SAP Data Warehouse Cloud: Asad Mahmood, itelligence
- Power enterprise agility with SAP on Google Cloud: Matthew Buskell & Vadim Zaripov, Google Cloud
- Combining Data for Analytic Solutions: To Model or Not to Model, That is the Question! Ian Macdonald, Pyramid Analytics
- Our approach to SAC Planning Delivery: James Rothwell, EY Agility Works
- Defining Your BI Strategy: An Overview of Embedded Analytics, SAC and BW/4HANA When Moving to S/4: Prabhat Verma, Laura Redhead and Richard Taylor, The Birchman Group
SAP will be running several live demo's from their virtual stand at the event, full details on the demos can be found in the file resources on this page. The demos include:
- SAC Smart Features
- Travel Flight Management with SAP Analytics Designers
- Predictive Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
If you would like to LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefiting both you and your organisation you need to attend this event.
Remember to visit our virtual exhibition hall where you can speak to the following partners:
- Decision Inc
- EY Agility Works
- Every Angle
- Google Cloud
- Opal Wave
- Pyramid Analytics
- The Birchman Group
Further details on how to join the event will be provided closer to the time, we are really excited to showcase this brand new virtual symposium and hope you will join us!
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.
Please email [email protected] if you would like
to book a place.
CPD Certified Event
Event has expired