Welcome to your all new online Data Symposium!
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, our Data Symposium will take place as an all new online event. Join us from the comfort of your home and still benefit from excellent online networking opportunities and an extensive programme.
Tina Rosario will present the latest Data Strategy and Capabilities.
An outcome-driven data strategy is essential, because modern business strategies depend on data for success. You need a data strategy to prioritise this mountain of work. And guess what? It’s not just about technology. A winning data strategy outlines all the data capabilities that have to be built to achieve your business outcomes. It aligns the ever important work on data governance, data quality and data privacy to what business executives want to hear – how is the investment in data going to help deliver business value. Hear Tina's ideas on techniques for translating data capabilities into business benefits.
Nick Parkin from Proceed Group will present Simplifying your Migrations to reduce TCO.
Including an SAP best practice data management strategy in your plans for your migration is essential to ensure your data lifecycle costs are kept under control. Proceed will exchange their knowledge on how you can achieve this simplistically, be your journey to HANA and/or the cloud. With customer use cases which show significant savings across the lifecycle of your current and legacy data, whilst making room in IT budget for innovative new technologies and organically assisting with meeting data regulations be, they local or international.
In addition to the knowledge rich plenary sessions there are a number of excellent networking opportunities during the event including up to nine different breakout sessions in our breakout programme:
- Data Governance: Automated SAP Master Data Management & Governance for optimum efficiency- David Maughan
- Flowing with your SAP Data: How a Global Water Technology Company Modernized with SAP and the Cloud - Zulfikar Qureshi, HVR
- Forecasting on BW and HANA for data experts. And everyone else - Rob Cowell, Pyramid Analytics
- Delivering data readiness across a fragmented environment - Winshuttle
- Reducing cost and optimising working capital with Data Cleansing as-a Service - Sunil Batra & Patrick Moisson, SAP
- Data Value in times of protracted disruption - Gerd Danner, SAP
- Creating operational transparency on cash and liquidity with SAP Analytics Cloud - Avalon Ridler, SAP
- How T-Systems accelerated their business with Proceed Cella for SAP & Non-SAP Legacy System Decommissioning - Tibor Kosche, Vice President M.A.R.S. at T-Systems
If you would like to LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefiting both you and your organisation you need to attend this event.
Remember to visit our virtual exhibition hall where you can speak to the following partners:
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.