Welcome to your first Training Module from the UKISUG Business One Academy, bringing essential training to you and your Business One users.
The day will start off with an introduction to some general accounting conventions and gives examples of the automatic journal entries created during the sales, purchasing, and inventory processes.
You will then follow the payment process steps and perform them in SAP Business One.
You will view the consequences of each step on the involved G/L accounts. The training will also cover the adjustment of appropriate payment scenarios to the customer needs and localisation.
The day will finish off by executing the Payment Wizard to create payments in a batch and reconcile G/L and bank accounts.
If you are a UKISUG member your organisation is entitled to one free place at this event and any extra places will be charged at £199 +VAT.
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
You can attend this academy for £350 +VAT please register your interest here and a member of the user group will contact you for payment.
- Completed SAP Business One Basics Course within SAP Learning Hub on the SAP Business One Learning Journey (2.5 hours long)
- (materials provided after registration on course)
- Bring your own wi-fi enabled laptop (with power)
- Access to SAP v9.1 + (on SQL or HANA as appropriate)
- Access to Demo GB database
- Remote access to the above