NOTE: This is not a UK & Ireland User Group Event.
In October 2006 the first SAP Globalization Symposium took place in Walldorf, St. Leon Rot as a forum for networking especially for companies applying SAP on a global basis or having plans for future deployments.
The event in 2006 was planned and realized in close collaboration with SAP. It was successfully continued by ASUG and SAP in Miami, Florida, USA in October 2007.
As agreed within the Globalization Steering Committee (composed by SAP, ASUG, DSAG, VNSG and others), whose spokesman is currently Otto Schell (DSAG), this years event will again be organized in Europe. The planning and realization will be handled by the DSAG.
We would like to invite you to the first DSAG organized event completely held in English. We really believe to provide an occasion of exchange and partnering within the Global topics around SAP.
Major items which we will focus on during the event include:
- Share 'best practice' and 'lessons learned' on Global SAP-Project-Management
- Establish and maintain Global SAP-Systems environments in example by leveraging concepts as eSOA
- Harmonize homogeneous/heterogeneous system environments by conversion programs
- Approach Global Change Management during the life cycle of an SAP implementation
- Build a Globalization Network between SAP and the User Community
The entire program including agenda, key notes, individual tracks and break out sessions, general information around the event and last but not least registration instructions are finalized. You can view these by clickingthedocument links below.
To register for this event follow this link.
Event has expired