As your business begins to look ahead at technology expansion, now is the time to evaluate the global tax landscape and the capabilities of your SAP platform. Join tax compliance experts from Avalara and Ryan for a discussion about some of the most frequently asked questions from SAP users.
Part 1: Impact of the latest VAT legislation, Brexit and COVID-19
- How is COVID-19 affecting tax legislation in 2020?
- What will the new 2021 import and export customs and border procedures look like?
- What steps should companies moving goods between the UK and EU now be taking?
Part 2: Performing a gap analysis of your VAT compliance landscape
- How to identify impacted people, systems and processes?
- What are the key data requirements needed by tax authorities for VAT compliance, including the latest legislations?
- What are the capabilities and current limitations within SAP 4/HANA and ECC6.0?
- How can businesses streamline costs and avoid custom IT development for tax compliance?
Not a member of UKISUG? Register here