An overview of the SAP S/4 HANA Cloud for Customer Payments application. See how companies can use the customer apps to ultimately reduce Days Sales Outstanding by increasing customer satisfaction through 24/7 support, receive fewer calls into the A/R back office and to minimise repetitive tasks and to improve collaboration on invoice disputes for faster resolution.
See how your customers can access their account details via the web-browser and provide functions enabling:
- Invoice recipients to see their account balance and review their bills, credits or payments and to initiate remittance advices
- Invoice recipients to initiate payments or download bills into their accounts payable system
- Customers to dispute bills from the internet and collaborate with the biller (add attachments, notes)
- Customers to view and edit their master data directly
- Real-time integration between the SAP ERP backend system and the internet without any data redundancies
Please note: dial in details will be sent 24 hours before the webinar.
This is the third webinar in a series, please see below the future series:
Event has expired