Due to the current covid situation we have designed an online event to replace your usual face to face SIG.
This will be a half day event running on webex. You will receive dial in details for the event 24 hours before from webex. We know that public sector organisations can struggle to access some on-line platforms so we will be running a virtual coffee session 1 week before so you can test the system and have a chat with Cheryl Millyard and Neil Worthy co-chairs of the Public Sector Special Interest Group. To join the coffee session please email email@example.com
The event will consist of 5 sessions with coffee breaks and a 1 hour lunch break incorporated:
- Session 1: Introduction and Derbyshire County Councils journey to the Intelligent Enterprise suite
- Session 2: Gloucestershire County Council makes use of SAP’s Qualtrics Pulse Solution and SAP Concur during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Session 3: Data Driven Government – SUPPORTING Vulnerable People in resilient communities
- Session 4: How SOCITM Advisory see the COVID-19 impact on Local Authorities
- Session 5: EY Considers the Challenges and Opportunities for Local Government in the post Covid environment
Please view the agenda for the full session details.
Once registered you will need to confirm which of the 4 sessions you would like to attend as separate dial in details will be sent for each, allowing you to only attend the sessions relevant to you. Please confirm your sessions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here.
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners.
Event has expired