Hosting SAP systems on Microsoft Azure brings a lot of advantages. You can simplify the way you manage infrastructure and reduce administrative effort. But Microsoft Azure offers much more than that.
In this session, we will:
- Present the capabilities of the cloud platform and how to integrate Microsoft Azure services to increase the security of your SAP landscape
- Seamlessly integrate with surrounding applications
- Unlock the power of business data
At the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Use Microsoft technologies to simplify and automate day-to-day operations
- Uncover new business insights using surrounding Microsoft Azure services
- Provide additional layer of security to ensure only authorised users can access data stored in SAP applications
Bartosz Jarkowski is an SAP Technical expert with over 10 years of experience working within and leading complex technical projects in a variety of businesses and industry sectors. He works as a trusted advisor offering thought leadership to global companies to improve the management and operations of their SAP landscapes. Bartosz is an active contributor on SAP Community where he has published many technically related blogs and articles.
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners
Event has expired