Deploying complex SAP landscapes into a public cloud is not an easy task. While SAP basis teams tend to be very familiar with the traditional tasks of installing and configuring SAP systems on-premise, additional domain knowledge is often required to design, build, and test cloud deployments.
In this session, we will delve into SAP infrastructure automation in Microsoft Azure. We will cover the following:
- Overview of some of the tools available for automation and pros/cons of each of them
- How to leverage Microsoft Azure services like Azure Image Builder and Shared image gallery to enhance the automation
- Common automation scenarios in SAP deployments
At the end of this session, attendees will:
- Recognise the need and the benefits of automation in an SAP landscape
- Differentiate between deployment automation and configuration management
- Know the tools and scenarios available for automation
- Understand how Microsoft Azure services can enhance their automation
Karthik Venkatraman is a Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft specializing on SAP workloads. He is a part of Customer Success Unit, helping customers and partners with their SAP on Azure journey.
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners
Event has expired