Critical decisions rely on early data visibility and may be compromised by manual manipulation and over-dependence on IT. This presentation investigates removing barriers to streamlining and automating financial processes that interact with SAP to the benefit of both IT, Finance and the Business.
During this session, Simon Parkes, SAP Solution Engineer at insightsoftware, will discuss:
- Key differences and wins for Finance and IT from agile self-reliant Financial Intelligence that is IT approved versus rigid self-service Business Intelligence that is IT maintained.
- Legitimising Excel: how the finance department can securely leverage live SAP data directly inside Excel, complimentary to the SAP environment
- The time dividend: how accessing real-time, self-reliant reports supports businesses making more impactful data-driven decisions whilst saving both finance and IT precious time
- Topical examples: how Financial Intelligence can address ad-hoc questions and improve scenarios and forecasting
- User Experience: EMBL’s rapid journey to Financial Intelligence self-reliance
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners
Event has expired