The global pandemic and the economic repercussion have hit organisations hard and fast. Finance teams are playing a vital role in ensuring a stable cash flow and business continuity. At the same time finance departments have to organize remote processes as employees are working from home. To make this work, a solid digital infrastructural has become a must.
In this virtual panel discussion experts and practitioners will discuss how:
- Finance teams can manage working up to 100% remote – improving workflows, enabling access to data and systems, and empowering teams working from home
- Finance teams achieve better control over cash flows of all inbound and outbound payments across their organisation
- Liquidity can be improved in the short run to ensure liquidity and keep cash coming in quickly
- To increase operational performance to solve day-to-day business challenges, e.g. receivables and payments handling, liquidity and cash management – today and for the future
- To leverage best-practices and rapid deployment technologies that can be implemented fast and remotely delivering results quickly
James Sanderson, Global Cash Applications and Cash & Bank Oversight Lead, Philips
David Popper, Solutions Architect, Serrala
Moderated by Yasmin Harston, Marketing & Communications, Serrala
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners
Event has expired