This event is kindly being sponsored by Experior.
Mark Tristram from Centrica Corporate will bepresentingCustomer Session on Performance Testing. Find out how performance testing is applied and how it fits into the project lifecycle with this in-depth look at an example from one of the UKs most complex businesses.
Attendees will hear firsthand about the pain points the company was experiencing and how they improved areas such as:
- Mitigate the risks involved in introducing new functionality and its potential
impact on the existing production environment
- Accelerated application delivery
- Increased business agility
- Reduced support costs
- Quicker identification, isolation & resolution of bottlenecks
- Development of overall process for future test effort
Paul Moakesfrom SAP will hold a presentation on SAP Test Data Migration server (TDMS). Learn how SAP's Test Data Migration Server is helping customers create quality SAP development, QA, and test systems quickly and cost effectively using up to date productive data replicated and scrambled from the production systems. The systems uses a combination of master data and reduced transaction data as to your requirements, reducing your time to create, improving quality and reducing costs.
Simon Evans from Experior will present to the group Learning Session on Testing Scripts. This session will give you the opportunity to learn more about general test script writing including:
- The generic structure of testing
- What to look out for
- What to test and what not to test
- Which tools are used for which testing methods
- Benefits your company could achieve by using a more efficient testing methodology
This sessionwill also include practical advice.
Event has expired