Birchman are delighted to invite you to play the SAP S/4HANA SIM game, to see for yourself how your business can benefit and actively participate in the transformation of your business in real time.
This is a competitive interactive team game delivered digitally and the perfect way to maximise the use of your time and gain competitive advantage for your business.
Best of all this is an enjoyable and absorbing experience with experienced facilitators, who will make you feel at ease. Participation will enhance learning and is a great way to add interest and camaraderie to your day. This is a fun session which suits senior executives and delivery consultants alike and Birchman ask only that you consider the following requirements - so that they can optimise the quality of the experience for everybody involved:
- If S/4HANA is in your future, this is the way forward
- You can register as an individual or in conjunction with colleagues
- The session is three to four hours and we ask that once your place is confirmed you keep the commitment but advise us if you are unable to join. Naturally, we understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances at the moment and are very appreciative of your good communication
- You will require a laptop with connection to a power supply, a stable internet connection and compatible browser throughout the session
- Delegates will be sent full instructions on how to test their access in advance of the session (including compatible browsers) upon confirmation of their delegate place
- We will ask you to rehearse accessing the platform in advance
- Furloughed delegates with personal email addresses are most welcome to apply at this time
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here.
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners.
Event has expired