To succeed in your business process digitalisation journey, it is important to create order in material management. The many advantages that your company benefits from with correct and clean master data management can be supported financially in the context of an ROI analysis.
The webinar addresses the following question:
- Which factors drive up the costs of SAP Master Data Management?
- And at which corners is there potential for savings?
Let us assume that you make a mistake when creating a new production material. This then sneaks through the entire process and triggers a chain reaction: the wrong material is delivered, a production standstill threatens. Not only follow-up costs resulting from errors are assessed in the ROI analysis, but also numerous other factors, such as the number of material master systems per year or the project costs.
What you will learn in this webinar.
- How digital tools simplify and reduce the duration of your material master creation process considerably, and help you make huge progress with digitalisation in your business.
- The speed at which your investment pays off: on the basis of the material master creation process, using examples, we calculate the return on investment.
- From the idea to the project: learn about their approach, from the initial considerations to the launch of the project and the implementation, through to the support.
In summary, efficient material master data is essential for companies to move ahead successfully with their digitalisation. If the material master data are up-to-date, complete and of high quality, this contributes to the success in the company and simplifies a variety of business processes at both the internal and external levels.
Join us on Wednesday 9th September and let's take a look at your return on investment together and see how quickly the investment pays off for you!
NOT A MEMBER OF UKISUG?
Non members of UKISUG are able to attend a limited number of Webinars as a Guest. To participate in our full programme your organisation must be a member of the User Group.
Contact us to find out more about our range of membership options.
To join this webinar as a guest – register here.
Please note: this Guest option is only available for organisations that use SAP and does not apply to SAP Partners.
Event has expired