Join together with the rest of the Enterprise Architect community with our all new online event, an alternative to our in-person SIG.
Following the first series of webinars we ran earlier this year, the event will include the second series of sessions. You will get an up-to-date overview of SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise strategy, which integration technologies and tools it is relying on and which end-to-end processes it is addressing.
SAP will then take a look at the Intelligent Enterprise through the lens of SuccessFactors and its processes. As always this will be from an Enterprise Architect viewpoint.
The event will take place over the morning (with breaks) for approximately 2.5 hours, with the opportunity for an interactive Q&A.
Details on the sessions are below:
- Intelligent Enterprise Overview – Simon Townson
The first session by Simon will be an overview of the Intelligent Enterprise based on SAP’s recent strategy announcements at Sapphire 2020, including the different end to end processes that we support and the tools and technologies behind it:
- Intelligent Enterprise overview including Industry Cloud
- Integration technologies used (AI, Unified Domain Model, Embedded analytics, Identity, UX etc.)
- E2E processes - for example Recruit2Retire, Lead2Cash, Source2Pay
- Integration tools including the new ISAM methodology update, and reference architecture material published by SAP API Hub/EAD
2. Intelligent Enterprise with SuccessFactors – Marco di Leo and James Howgego
The second session my Marco and James will focus on SuccessFactors and the HR end to end processes:
- Overview of SF, modules, start anywhere go everywhere
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – The core
- Migration – Infoporter/BIB
- Integration tools – Integration Center/CPI
- SAP SuccessFactors integration with S/4HANA as part of the intelligent enterprise
- Employee master data and workforce analytics
Please note this will be held on Zoom and the dial in details will be sent out 24 hours in advance.
Event has expired