Join us for the final event of Digital Showcase, your all new online Digital Insights Symposium! Dial in from the comfort of your desk and still benefit from excellent online networking opportunities and an extensive programme.
The programme will have a focus around SAP topics that are of relevant interest to you, with sessions across the SAP spectrum.
The day will cover topics such as:
- Financial Excellence
- Optimising Your SAP/ALDM
- S/4HANA Customer Sessions
The programme includes 24 breakout sessions, which are listed below:
- SAP Migration Options and Conversions- Claire Richards, Centiq
- Accelerated innovation with the New Digital Logistics Hub: SAP S/4 HANA transformation at Vodafone Germany - Nenad Belosevic, IBM
- SAP Industry Cloud – what’s it all about? - Simon Carpenter, SAP
- Extending business processes beyond SAP - Jonathan Lake, Patrick Leung & Robert Walmsley, AWS
- Using Cloud to speed up S/4HANA migration - Jonathan Beardsley, OpenText
- Discovering SAP Cloud Platform Services - Paul Todd, SAP
- Embarking on a journey of S/4 digital transformation at AESSEAL- Stuart Welsh, AESSEAL
- SAP Innovation and Optimisation Pathfinder 2.0, Rene Cedat- SAP
- Delivering Faster, Higher Quality SAP Updates at Vodafone- Richard Hurst, Tricentis
- Supporting SAP – automation, self-healing, and monitoring - Robert MacDonald, Absoft
- Test Automation for S/4HANA migration - Disa Tulonen, UPM
- Managing risk while preparing for S/4HANA at RS Components - Nemanja Djujic, RS Components & James Barter, Basis Technologies
- EXMIT – Everyone is talking about it – now hear it from a customer who is implementing/ using it… - Sally Winston, Qualtrics
- Aligning Employee Compensation to Business Strategy at Mercury Engineering- Ann Garbutt, Mercury Engineering
- How to work around the HR challenges of COVID-19 with SAP SuccessFactors - Phil Southall, Edenhouse
- Discover how you can save on your BW/4HANA migration- Donal Geraghty, SeaPark Consultancy
- Setting a New Standard for Integrated Commercial Planning at Premier Foods - Dan Flynn, Premier Foods
- Predicting HR flight risk using SAC - Dean Farrow, SAP
- Addressing the skills challenges - Theo Putman & Lindsey Rowe, SAP
- Preparing for the S/4HANA skills shortage - Vincent Dunlop, BluewaveSELECT
- SAP Skills Panel Discussion - Paul Cooper, Head of IS at Burtons Biscuits & UKISUG Chairman, Vincent Dunlop, Manging Partner of SAP recruitment specialists, BluewaveSELECT and Lindsey Rowe, Head of People & Programmes Office SAP UK
- Turn SAP Licensing Challenges into Cost Management Opportunities- Telma Rafael & Matthew Scholes, Sarah Rabett & Martin Barrett, Snow Software
- How to tackle Digital Access & S/4HANA – Use Cases to avoid unnecessary SAP license costs and optimise instead - Myrja Schumacher & Julien Roemers, Aspera
- Digital Access Adoption Program - Andrew Griffin, SAP
The event will also include a Mental Health First Aid/Stress Management Session.
If you would like to LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefiting both you and your organisation you need to attend this event.
Remember to visit our virtual exhibition hall where you can speak partners, SAP and UKISUG.
Further details on how to join the event will be provided closer to the time, we are really excited to showcase this brand new virtual symposium and hope you will join us!
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.
CPD Certified Event
Event has expired