Overview of the day
- Join together with the rest of the ACS community with our all new online event, an alternative to our in-person SIG.
- Here from Gerald West, Serco - How to Drive Value from Continuous Controls Monitoring
- There will also be a session from Richard Butt, Linklatters LLP - How to Track User Activity and Raise Alerts when Users Access Sensitive Data
- Angie Mattu, Tarmac will be speaking about - How to Recertify SAP User Rights using Role Recertification (RR)
- The online event will end with Martin de Lange, Security Weaver - SoD Analyses: Still Worth The Effort?
As more and more crucial information is stored and processed in your SAP-landscape, it becomes increasingly more important to ensure that this data and the related processes are appropriate. With the increasing volume and complexity, this is becoming more and more time-consuming and complex.
Gerald West, Head of Application Security & Controls Assurance at Serco Group, will explain how Serco implemented continuous controls monitoring using Security Weaver (SW) tools to address these challenges. In addition to reducing risk, Serco has been able to realise significant financial benefits such as reducing cash leakage using a duplicate invoice control.
In this session, learn:
- How to implement and embed CCM using a simple 5 step methodology
- Tips for implementing and embedding access and process controls
- How to drive more value from CCM
There will also be a session from Richard Butt, Linklatters LLP - How to Track User Activity and Raise Alerts when Users Access Sensitive Data
How can a global enterprise improve security in a way that is both accurate and sustainable? Through complete visibility into SAP user activity and the ability to automatically raise alerts when users access sensitive data. Join Richard Butt, SAP Team Leader at Linklaters LLP, as he demonstrates how Linklaters leveraged user activity and SAP’s Read Access Logging (RAL) functionality to enhance security and reporting. In this session, learn:
- How to use RAL (Read Access Logging) to monitor transaction usage, tracking layout changes which potentially expose sensitive data.
- How to use the power of Transaction Archive’s (TA) Sensitive Action alerts to track transaction usage by function code text and create real-time alerts to monitor usage of sensitive transactions.
Angie Mattu, Tarmac will be speaking about - How to Recertify SAP User Rights using Role Recertification (RR)”
How do you manage certifying user access roles in an effective way for a large number of users? Without an effective tool, this is usually managed by spreadsheets or databases. Join Angie Mattu (Tarmac) for an overview of Security Weaver’s Role Recertification (RR) and how it is used within Tarmac. The session will cover:
- How RR simplifies the process and reduces the time involved in reviewing user access;
- Reduces human error and improves productivity
The online event will end with Martin de Lange, Security Weaver - SoD Analyses: Still Worth The Effort?”
During this session we will find out if the ‘good-old’ SoD-analyses – which we have been doing for many years - is still relevant. So, if it’s still worth the effort or if there is a better way.
Please note this will be held on Mircosoft Teams and the dial in details will be sent out 24 hours in advance.