Discover how Danfoss, a leading multinational engineering, industrial machinery and components company with over 28,000 employees, accelerates business processes across all functions centred around SAP S/4HANA as the foundation for integrated solutions that automate repetitive chores and provide more visibility for managers.
They will share how HPE GreenLake helped Danfoss implement SAP S/4HANA to support mission critical business processes in this upcoming global webcast. Join their speakers sharing their stories on how implementing SAP S/4HANA and running mission critical business process during the COVID-era.
Danfoss is known for its top strategic priorities of efficiency and innovation. As a consequence of the company’s highly diversified business, Danfoss headquarters inherited disparate systems in the back offices impacting various factories and sales centres across the globe.
These are some of the key topics that will be discussed:
- Addressing mega trends – Digitalization – Linking business strategy to digital
- Keeping core mission critical business processes running during the COVID-era
- Transforming 19 disparate systems into 1 SAP S/4HANA environment
- ’Getting the Basics right’ – in architecture, end-to-end processes, technology and consumption
- Modernizing infrastructure to minimize risks and accelerate time-to-value
- Reducing security risks and data latency
Speaking at this Webinar:
- Sune Tornbo Baastrup, Senior VP, CIO, Danfoss
- Keith White, Senior VP & General Manager, HPE Greenlake,
- Sven Denecken, Senior VP, SAP S/4HANA, Head of Product Success, Co-Innovation, SAP
Event has expired