Following on from Timo Elliot’s session at the recent UKISUG Analytics virtual event, Pyramid will examine some of the challenges facing SAP customers in their delivery of “Self Service Analytics”.
- Can we integrate “Shadow IT” and the real thing?
- Can we provide proper governance of my data and analytic content while at the same time providing easy self-service analytics to my business users?
- Can I directly query my SAP BW and SAP HANA data without copy managing the data into some other (desktop) tool?
- Can I integrate data from other, non SAP sources?
- Can I leverage HANA as my analytic data lake repository, exploiting its enterprise class in-memory analytic modelling capability?
This webinar will try to answer these and other questions in the context of Pyramid Analytics’ Pyramid Platform.
“…the best [analytics] tool we have ever seen on SAP BW" - Head of analytics for SAP and BW, at a major aerospace and aviation manufacturer, producing aerial and astronautic systems for both military and civilian usage.
Event has expired