Learn Why SAP Services is changing to “Pivot To Outcomes”, what this means and how this will benefit both customers and partners. The global pandemic has affected all business and individuals. Learn how to Empower Your Team, Build a Resilient Business & Thrive In the New Normal of the post-pandemic world.
Speakers: Rob Geddes (Head Of SAP Services UK & Ireland)
Rob Geddes is a 30 year veteran of the industry, with 15 years of services leadership roles. Rob joined SAP in June after 7 years at Microsoft’s Business Applications EMEA leadership team. Rob was previously also a Services Director for Infor and Lawson. Rob’s role is to create more valuable outcomes and experiences for SAP customers, our ecosystem and our people.
This is the first in a series of webinars:
- What happens to SAP Advanced Planner and Optimiser (APO) when moving to S/4 HANA? - Friday 13th November
- Transform Procurement with SAP Solutions - Friday 20th November
- Using SAP NZDT to help minimise your downtime in the context of an S/4HANA System Conversion - Friday 27th November
- Hyperautomation – Myth to Reality by Leveraging SAP Automation Solutions - Friday 4th December
- Accelerate your Projects with the Integrated Delivery Framework - Friday 11th December
Event has expired