Hear first-hand from Guido Goeltzer at Vodafone on how SAP Machine Learning has helped to automate their invoicing process and be taken on a short journey through a hyperautomation user case, of a large multinational Consumer Products manufacturer to:
- Meet the Savers and explore how millions are being saved & governance is being improved in penalty management using SAP intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- Embrace the “Manav” and experience how the combination of SAP Conversational AI & SAP iRPA can potentially transform the customers/user interactions for event registrations for any organisation
- Explore the Invoice Automation and discover how FinOps are being transformed by automating Invoice Processing by leveraging SAP Machine Learning
- Discover the Sound of Process and learn how Manufacturing Inspection is being redefined by analysing processes sound to determine production faults in real-time by leveraging SAP Image Processing
Speakers : Gurpreet Walia (SAP Principal Innovation Architect), Mikal Netteberg (SAP Solution Advisor & Global Hub Manager) & Raviprakash Dhandapani (SAP Principal Innovation Architect)
Gupreet is an Innovation Enthusiast with extensive technology experience in SAP specialising around Integrations, AI, Robotics, UI and Development.
Mikal is an Innovation Advisor with rich experience on SAP Intelligent Technologies and AI, and specialising in the areas of Machine Learning and Image Recognition.
Raviprakash is an Innovation Expert with the core experience in designing and implementing integrations, extensions using SAP Cloud Platform Integration Services.
This is the fifth session in the series of webinars:
- Accelerate your Projects with the Integrated Delivery Framework - Friday 11th December
Event has expired