*Non-members please contact [email protected] to find out how you can get involved
What is Usability Testing?
Usability testing is your opportunity to work hands on with the SAP Product Teams to influence future products and solutions.
This unique opportunity is available over 3 days and covers 10 specific topics. Each topic has up to 6, one on one, 60 minute sessions available each day.
We have topics covering:
- Business process intelligence: The SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder report on the Spotlight by SAP solution
- Ruum by SAP™ solution: No-code process builder
- SAP Cloud Platform: Continuous Integration and Delivery service
- Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2.0: Capturing multiple screens to create an automation
- SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2.0: Debugging a Software Bot
- SAP S/4HANA® Cloud: Event-based product costing monitor
- SAP S/4HANA Service Analytics: Service Management Overview
- SAP S/4HANA (on-premise)-Project Network Graph: Scheduling and analysing the sequence of networks and activities in a project
- SAP S/4HANA (on-premise)-Project Gantt Chart: Scheduling and analysing projects in a graphical view
- SAP Work Zone
Find our more information on each topic here.
What happens during a Usability Testing?
Understanding your needs and the way you work, helps ensure that SAP builds software that is right for your business. During these one-on-one 60 minute sessions you can usability test new and existing software and give your feedback directly to the product teams that build them. It’s a great opportunity to work directly with SAP to help shape the future of SAP products.
We ask that you limit yourself to no more than four sessions to allow other attendees the chance to participate.
Event has expired