Join SAP for this virtual event
As SAP continue to build a large SAP Customer and Partner community with a great deal of collective wisdom and best practices, they want to continue to strengthen their SAP community based on shared challenges and successes.
You will learn:
- How to enable and simplify enterprise integration in hybrid heterogenous landscapes
- Best practices from leading SCP practitioners relating to recent projects
- How Intelligent Business capabilities can help you drive more value from your existing landscape
- How taking a strategic approach to integration can help you with company initiatives
- You will then collaborate in an open forum and enrich your SAP network of selected partners, customers and SAP subject matter experts
Business benefits of moving to SAP Cloud Platform:
- Reduce investment in running and maintaining on-premise systems
- Unlock your critical business processes - access from anywhere at anytime
- Leverage Integration strategically as part of a Digital Transformation program by combining with Data Management and Compelling User Experiences
- Transition in a non-disruptive manner – in the pace that is best for your business!
The first 20 customers who register, attend and complete SAP's survey will get a free copy of the eBook titled “Developing Groovy Scripts for SAP Cloud Platform Integration”.
See below for the agenda details of the Integration section of the virtual event:
10:00 - Words of Welcome, Steve van Wyk, Head & Senior Vice President , Platform and Technologies, Global Customer Office, SAP EMEA North
10:05 - SAP Line of Business Approaches to Integration, Udo Paltzer, SAP
10:25 - Simplify SAP and Non-SAP Integration, Udo Paltzer, SAP
10:55 - SAP Integration Platform Capabilities: A Journey from On-premise to the Cloud at ARM, Vadim Klimov, Integration Architect @ARM
11:10 - Journey from Early adopter till future plans at Eneco, Marco Verhoef, Integration Consultant
- Migration PI to HCI
- Proxy, Gateway
- Event driven architecture
- To-be architecture
See below for the agenda details of the Intelligent Process Management section of the virtual event:
11:30 - Words of Welcome, Craig Dale UKISUG
11:35 - Digital Process Automation with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management, Venugopal Chembrakalathil, SAP
12:00 - SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (Intelligent RPA), Jeremie Dumond, SAP
12:25 - Customer Success Story @ Delivery Hero Presentation, Felix Freese, Delivery Hero
12:45 - Expert Q&A
Please note this event is being held by SAP, you can register for the event using the registration link at the top of the page.
You will complete your booking on an external website