Our Maintenance and Service Management SIG aims to provide an opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with fellow users and provide an insight into SAP's future strategy and direction for Maintenance Management (PM / SM / CS Modules / Asset Management).
We understand how important networking at our face to face events is to you and since we can't get together in person right now, the session will start 30 minutes before the SIG commences so you can grab a coffee and have a virtual catch up with the SIG chairs and other attendees.
The full agenda and content for this session will be online shortly, but take a look at some of the benefits this SIG brings:
Typical SIG Topics:
- Implementation and application of SAP's Maintenance Management solution
- Integration with other SAP modules or applications
- SAP sharing associated areas of interest such as User Interface, Reporting etc
- Best practice and experience within the member community
- Partner developments applicable to SAP's Maintenance Management solution
Your UKISUG SIG Chair for Maintenance and Service Management:
Since 2011, Duncan Hicks has been within a team responsible for improving the use of business systems within Bombardier’s UK Services Business and is now responsible for developing, managing and sustainment of reporting, data visualisation and business systems.
THIS WEBINAR WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM