Our S/4HANA SIG is the platform for SAP customers and partners to collaborating, network and share their technical and business experience and expertise on S/4HANA.
David Starkings from TTS Knowledge Solutions along with Corbion will present User adoption in an S/4HANA project at Corbion.
User Adoption, a critical success factor in the greenfield implementation of S/4HANA at Corbion.
The CUBE project that Corbion started meant a completely new IT landscape with new processes, which had to lead to an excellent organisation. A condition for success was that the users could move along in this change. Corbion opted for both training and support in the work process. The training had to be minimised, but the support in practice had to be as close to the work process as possible. Experience the 'journey' of Corbion. On the way to one approach for end-user support for the entire IT landscape.
Change management and training are often pushed back in projects. It then turns out to cost more than expected. By orienting yourself early on, considerable savings can be made on development and implementation costs if smart use is made of new tools. Get to know contemporary new tools that greatly simplify the process of developing instructions and that can offer instructions in the form of e-learning directly and contextually in the work process.
There is also a digital transformation in the way learning takes place. The instruction of end users can be done in a totally different and more effective way if you make smart use of tools.
The event will include an SAP S/4HANA Update:
- Intro to S/4HANA, recap why move to S/4HANA (Why Tools) - Process Discovery/Value Engagement
- S/4HANA delivery options: On Premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud. What is right for me?
- S/4 releases – Product Roadmap, Maintenance Plans, S/4 Solutioning
- RISE with SAP offerings
Also, an S/4HANA Project Discovery session covering:
- Implementation options
- New Implementation/Conversion/Selective Data Transition – how do I choose?
- Tools and services for assessing project complexity (RC, Custom Code, …)
- Tools and services to prepare for your project – BTP, (EHPx, Unicode, CVI, …)
- Enterprise Support services to enable your project (which services you run to support your business, vs which help you in the S/4 project)
Your UKISUG S/4HANA SIG Chairs:
Emma Chambers is the Chair of the Change Control Board which governs the development and strategic business roadmap of the ERP at NATS. Her focus is on innovation, modernising user experience and ensuring the ERP is transforming and adapting to the challenges of the future.
Trish Griffiths is the Head of Finance Systems at NATS, where she has been since 2008. Her focus is continuously improving people, processes and systems. Trish started this journey with Cloud CRM, before moving to Finance to lead implementation for On-Premise BW on HANA together with BPC.
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM
Event has expired