Our SAP Business One Special Interest Group (SIG) provides specific help, guidance and training for end users of SAP’s ‘Business One’ software.
Please note this event will not be made bookable until the first event has taken place on 22nd April.
The full agenda and content for this session will be online shortly, but take a look at some of the benefits this workshop brings:
- Training - Learn and Develop Your B1 Skills
- Unique and cost effective way to develop your B1 skills
- Access to a vast array of experienced based expertise
- Learn from peers, experts, ISVs and SAP themselves
- Gain access to SAP’s fantastic web resources
- Provide training for you and your staff
- Use as a very ‘cost effective’ form of consultancy
- Problem Solving - Get Answers and Solutions
- Problems with your reseller
- Problems with your installation
- Problems with your use of B1
- Networking - Feel part of the B1 community
- Meet and network with other B1 users
- Meet SAP, resellers and ISVs
- Meet User Group staff
- Meet other (non B1) users
- Pressure Group - Provides an Independent Voice
- Form pressure groups with direct access to SAP
- Influence SAP, resellers and ISVs
- Join other international user groups
- Get ‘directly’ involved with the User Group
- Your chance to make a change
- Become a committee member
- Come on the CSC council
- Your chance to Chair the group
Your UKISUG Business One SIG Chair:
John Wager currently works at Saddleback and has been working in IT for more than 20yrs and supporting SAP Business One for the last 10yrs. In that time, he’s been involved in taking it from a vanilla Line 50 replacement to one that supports European distribution, warehousing and feeding multiple B2B and B2C websites with up to the minute data.
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM
You do not need to book for this webinar.