Our Maintenance and Service Management SIG aims to provide an opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with fellow users and provide an insight into SAP's future strategy and direction for Maintenance Management (PM / SM / CS Modules / Asset Management).
The full agenda and content for this session will be online shortly, but take a look at some of the benefits this SIG brings:
Typical SIG Topics:
- Implementation and application of SAP's Maintenance Management solution
- Integration with other SAP modules or applications
- SAP sharing associated areas of interest such as User Interface, Reporting etc
- Best practice and experience within the member community
- Partner developments applicable to SAP's Maintenance Management solution
Your UKISUG SIG Chairs for Maintenance and Service Management:
Since 2011, Duncan Hicks has been within a team responsible for improving the use of business systems within Bombardier’s UK Services Business and is now responsible for developing, managing and sustainment of reporting, data visualisation and business systems.
Richard Wilkins who works at Mars.