SAP are running a webinar session to provide consistent article availability and optimise sourcing decisions with SAP Customer Order Sourcing.
Here is what it will cover:
- Companies should be able to make intelligent order sourcing decisions based on business requirements
- Enter SAP Customer Order Sourcing, part of SAP Customer Experience portfolio, which provides a central cloud service for product availability and order fulfilment plans
- A single, coherent view of globally available products will allow customers to create business-specific sourcing strategies that reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Pre-configured rules include sourcing orders according to lead-time, availability, fewest shipments, and prioritised fulfilment locations
- A simple, Fiori-based drag and drop UI will enable business users to configure such rules
- The ability to reserve inventory after sourcing prevents overselling and reduces cancelled orders and customer frustration
- As an API-first, cloud service, you can expose your product availability in the shortest possible time, whether using your custom applications or leveraging the integration into SAP Commerce Cloud
The session will introduce the service as well as go through a demo of the service, integrated with SAP Commerce Cloud.
Webinar speaker: Biagio D’Isanto, Director of Product Management, SAP Customer Experience
Biagio joined hybris on June 1st 2013, 4 days before SAP announced its intention to acquire it. Talk about transformation! He joined in the presales team before moving to the SAP Customer Experience industry team, to focus on industry go-to-market and business development. He has now brought his expertise gained in the field to Product management, focusing on Order management topics.
THIS WEBINAR WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM