The One Stop Shop (OSS) is set to come in to force 1 July 2021, bringing about significant changes to the VAT treatment of B2C trade across the EU.
Join our experts to find out how OSS’ aim to simplify VAT administration and reduce fraud will change your VAT obligations to help you decide whether to implement the scheme.
We will examine the practical aspects of the upcoming changes by explaining how the new place of supply rules and reporting obligations will affect the sales of goods, for both intra-EU and transactions involving platforms such as Amazon.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Whether OSS will benefit your business by gaining an in-depth understanding of the scheme
- How your supply of goods could be affected by OSS
- How to prepare your business for OSS by 1 July 2021
- How OSS and Brexit interact, and how this affects your business and supply chains
- How the EU changes that took place on 1 January 2021 affect imported goods up to £135