SAP Enterprise Support Empowerment and Value Realisation Webinar Series
At SAP they recognise that due to the current environment in which we all find ourselves there is a significant pressure on all of their customers to drive value from their current SAP investments and make the most of what they have today. This program is designed to help customers firstly understand what is available and secondly how the services can be utilised to deliver more and maximise existing SAP investments, therefore extracting the best value from what is being paid for! The program includes:
- A webinar series titled “Empowerment and Value Realisation” focussed on the services available through Enterprise Support to drive process, efficiency and operational improvements as well as cost reduction and avoidance
- A separate series focussed on the commercial arrangements SAP have in place to allow customers to optimise their SAP investments
- Finally, a blog series “Incident Management best practice” on the basics of support delivery and will help customers work towards the Product Support Accreditation. They recognise that whilst value and utilisation are key to their customers success these must be built on top of a foundation of excellent delivery. This series will focus on the developments SAP are making to enable a simpler, smoother interface to SAP support and ultimately a faster time to resolution for all incidents
When SAP put these streams together they hoped that you would be able to identify and utilise the significant resources available to you through your Enterprise Support contracts and therefore leverage you to fully assist in your business requirements both in the short term through the current pandemic and then in the longer term on your SAP journey.
The first webinar in this SAP Enterprise Support Empowerment and Value Realisation Webinar series is Upskill your SAP Enterprise Support knowledge through the Enterprise Support Academy
This webinar is designed to give customers a good understanding of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy Program and all it can offer to all Enterprise Support customers. With its comprehensive and effective enablement program offering a wide range of services and educational content, it empowers customers to build up the knowledge and skills needed to fully maximise the benefit of your SAP solution, no matter the choice of deployment.
The webinar will give an overview of the the vast range of delivery formats to suit your learning style and describe the services and tools available for all to use.
An ideal webinar for any customer that wants to make the most of their SAP investment and has not yet taken advantage of the program as part of their Enterprise Support agreement.
Webinar Speaker: Trent Cannar, SAP
The full series of the webinars can be found below:
- Tuesday 20th April 10am - Upskill your SAP Enterprise Support knowledge through the Enterprise Support Academy (registration on this page)
- Tuesday 27th April 10am - Explore SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps
- Wednesday 19th May 10am - EarlyWatch Alert Workspace
- Wednesday 26th May 10am - Learn how SAP Enterprise Support Guides can assist with your successful transition to SAP S/4HANA
- Wednesday 23rd June 10am - Pathfinder 2.0/Spotlight
- Thursday 24th June 10am - Fiori Apps Recommendations Report
- Thursday 8th July 10am - Increase the Transparency of your Solutions with SAP Enterprise Support Reporting Cockpit
Event has expired