The majority of SAP customers that NTT DATA speak to are either contemplating or actively planning for their S/4HANA journey. The recent launch of “RISE with SAP” has brought this into sharp focus, raising a number of important questions about how to build the business case and whether this is the time to move to the cloud, alongside the core objectives to remove complexity, optimise business processes and access innovation.
Join this unique live broadcast on their Hopin platform and gain practical advice, guidance and recommendations for embarking on your own SAP modernisation journey and find out how to accelerate and lower the risk of business transformation.
Benefits of attending:
- They will bring you up-to-date on how other SAP customers are actively planning for their S/4HANA journey
- They will discuss the recent launch of “RISE with SAP”
- They will explain how to build the business case for your SAP S/4HANA journey
- You will benefit from live interactions and networking with other SAP customers on their open live broadcast platform
- A camera crew with live feeds will make an engaging and interactive event
- Nelson Hall will present their recently published 2021 NEAT Report for SAP Cloud Migration Services
The event starts at 2:00pm with Presentations running until 4:00pm and Networking running until 5:00pm.
To see full agenda and how to register for free click here
You will complete your booking on an external website