If you're implementing or migrating to SAP S/4HANA are you ready for the future? Did you know that SAP S/4HANA has a new digital core with new functionalities and business flows? Also, that tax capabilities are moving outside the core ERP?
To gain the full benefits of your new ERP, it is desired to modernise your VAT setup and change the way you use SAP, as it will not work in an S/4HANA environment.
If you are planning to use your existing VAT solution, have you assessed whether this still fits or do you need to rebuild this? Do you have the original team of SAP specialists or will the rules and logic need to be explained from the beginning?
Join this roundtable discussion where participants can:
1. Share with the group the top challenges faced when managing VAT within SAP ERP
2. Discover how a tax engine can add help improve processes within SAP to plug these gaps, and increase VAT accuracy across the business
3. Learn how other businesses are using tax technology to improve VAT processes and best practices on how tax and IT can work together.
4. Discuss the challenges of VAT within S/4HANA that businesses are facing
5. Share some use cases and best practices of the value of VAT automation to businesses – how tax technology is helping some businesses
6. Explore how tax and IT teams can work together to streamline processes and increase compliance
In this interactive session, Vertex will use this session to answer any bespoke questions you may have related to SAP and tax technology and will address the shortcomings of S/4HANA around VAT and how a tax engine can help.